Last summer you were dreaming about an espresso after a picnic with friends on your boat … You would like to announce her that for the next holidays, you will navigate all together on your new Pirelli with a special gift? Although you also want to please the children, but how?
This year for Christmas, we will break the ice with marine gifts!
The electric scooter to go shopping, to visit some friends … it’s the accessory to have on hand when you’re at the dock! Contact us for more information!
- A deckchair (or two!) from 727Sailbags, because it’s made in France, because it’s manufactured on boat sails … enough to annoy your skipper friend!
- The paddle board that the whole family wants so much! To satisfy adults and children, the desires of sea strolls or first waves, have a look at Starboard. For more advice, look around your home, a large number of shops sell them. The “plus” we love at Starboard: their ecoview and actions about protecting the oceans.
- The espresso coffee machine to have on board. Available at Handpresso, free delivery until December 31st, go for it!
- For the little ones, because they love to play like grown-ups … a Playmobil Family Fun Sea Holidays game, we love it!
- Need a decoration idea? The brass marine clock remains a must-have for any boat interior!
- So, to announce to her the purchase of your last toy … a capeline hat and a swimsuit for Madame. We love Isabel Marant’s crocheted swimsuit. Its feminine, spontaneous, classic and trendy! Then for the capeline … the traditional Parisian address Maison Michel, a basic must!
- The marine bracelet from Le vent à la Française. Original, simple and elegant, water resistant, we also love their philosophy!
- For a wink to all those moments of pressure when docking or because it’s just perfect as a decoration on the cockpit table: a book about knots. We like to look over “The Ashley Book of Knots”, by Clifford-W Ashley, available online.
- Finally, to beautifully end the year … why not buy the inflatable multi-use platform for your JetSki?
Contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+34.972.453.622 / +34.616.803.971) for any question. Whether it’s because you would like an advise about your marine gift … or simply to wish us Happy Christmas!
We also invite you to share with us in comment your gift ideas and your favorites ones!
Privilege Yacht team wishes you a good Christmas shopping … and a good mulled wine!